| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in General Pico in April is very mild at 15.9 °C (60.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in April is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 71mm (2.8in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:43 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:14.
Check the distance to and compare the General Pico April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in General Pico, Argentina
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding General Pico:
- Marcos Juarez, Argentina - 364.6 kms (226.6 miles) NNE
- Rosario, Argentina - 412.3 kms (256.2 miles) NE
- Pergamino, Argentina - 353 kms (219.4 miles) NE
- Laboulaye, Argentina - 177.7 kms (110.4 miles) NNE
- Junin, Argentina - 287.6 kms (178.7 miles) ENE
- Nueve De Julio, Argentina - 260.7 kms (162 miles) E
- Pehuajo, Argentina - 167.9 kms (104.3 miles) E
- Azul, Argentina - 370.5 kms (230.2 miles) ESE
- Pige, Argentina - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) SSE
- Bahia Blanca, Argentina - 365.3 kms (227 miles) SSE